geek goggles

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Fashionably late as always..

This is the new location of the record of my daily adventures, thoughts and opinions, naturally. If you would like to browse (stalk) my life up to this point you are welcome to visit these sites:

SuicideGirls.com - My journal here (Erin) is the oldest record of my online presence, dating back to January of 2002. I had a diaryland account before that, but, like my first hotmail accounts from high school, diaryland has a limited no-login-no-account policy. Before that I only hung out on hotline servers, flirting with the little so-called hacker boys and learning the basics of photoshop.

Myspace.com - I published here during a temporary SG hiatus, and maintained it because it works really well for non-sg contacts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home