geek goggles

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Don't go to bed mad, mmkay?

New goggles arrive tomorrow. I am more than excited. I have been calling Reynolds (both locations) daily for a week now. Annoying the employees there I am sure, they know who I am when I call sometimes. But! They are a week past due, and I am impatient!

Tomorrow I will wear my new glasses in my hometown. Mike and I are attending the wedding of his sister this weekend. I expect to get tossed on cheap liquor with people I've known (though not well) for a long time. Blackouts are inevitable.

Last night for stupid reasons I was up the entire night. A completely irresponsible thing for anyone with a job to do... I had to take a 15 minute break from work to steal a nap in the sunshine on a park bench nearby my workplace. Surprisingly, it worked, and I made it through the rest of the day without falling asleep in my chair.

Mike is tired too. He was also up all night, but got 3 hours more during the day when I was at work. Though neither of us got a good nights sleep, both of us walked away completely sexed up. I think it was worth the dark circles under my eyes to work out all the stress from the projects I've been dealing with night and day lately. I am not accustomed to giving up so much of my free time. I'll be excited for that to finally pay off.

Top ramen, and bed. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home