geek goggles

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Google Eyes

When we went out to eat at the ethiopian restaurant, Mike sat across the table, looking at me like this:


While I geeked off into space like so:


What did I do to get so lucky? Heh.

I had a great time in Seattle with him.


I got a speeding ticket on the way down, so now I have to either go to court in Washington and give my excuse, or just eat the cost and mail in the fee. Last time I was pulled over for not having my license in California, we had to hire a lawyer to deal with it so I didn't have to fly down. Cost about a Gr to take care of. Apparently when they put you under arrest (like they did that time) they don't let you take care of it by phone/mail.

I did get my California tax rebate check yesterday. $59 megabucks, woo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home