geek goggles

Friday, June 30, 2006

A Penis

I just can't stop loving my life. I wonder if I have some kind of problem, sometimes. The happiness just keeps coming and coming, and I have this giant shit-eating grin on my face half of the day, just because I can. I love what I've done with myself. Everything I do is to make myself happy, in the most basic of ways. I have become the person I wanted to be, at this age, and I'm keeping up with my expectations every day.

I can remember when I wasn't so happy, but I can't really figure out what the difference truly is.

<3

3 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger witziltis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nooo, please don't agonize about loving life. when i look at suicidegirls, there are oh so many posts about being desperate, lonely, unhappy, discontent and so on. it's a pleasure to read about the grin on your face! my ardour for your blog grows day by day, while in the meantime i find it increasingly boring to just read another post at sg about «why is my life not the way i want??» (it may be a bit absurd to compare these things, but you know, it's meant as a compliment... blah.)

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I have become the person I wanted to be, at this age"

this is one of the best things that can happen to someone. I know because I also feel the same way. I think theres nothing wrong at all, we all know that we'll die some day. maybe tomorro. maybe five minutes later. but what good is that being happy [happy amazingly happy] about yourself.

grate.
<3

su.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home