geek goggles

Friday, June 30, 2006

Mmmmm. Boyfriend.

I have been really accident prone today. I dropped my helmet, burned my leg on the exhaust, hit my knee, etc. I also looked like a doofus when I saw a dude on a bike wave at me, so I waved back. Turns out he was signaling a rigt turn. Eh, whatever. ;)

My stupid boyfriend gets back tomorrow, and as usual I am ecstatic. Yum that boy is so delicious it hurts to look at him. The fact that i like his soul is just an added bonus. I won't bore you with more stories about how absolutely divine my life is right now, I think three posts about happiness is too much. :)

I bought a basket for the moped, so now its less of a hassle to make short trips as I don't have to bind everything down with bungee cords, just toss things in the basket. I am starting to get annoyed with helmet hair though, my bangs stick straight up most of the day.

My boss called me this morning to thank me for taking care of his email spam projects while he is away, as I sent two out yesterday on my holiday (yes I've been off since Wed.) and they went off without a hitch. I thought it was awful considerate of him to be appreciative like that. I like working for Paul.

Time to clean house. Or, take a nap. hmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home